Safety and reliability: the Hutchinson range of original quality brake hoses.
A safety component
A safety-critical part, the brake hose must be regularly checked and may result in an MOT failure.
A flexible and 100% leak-proof structure
Hutchinson, leader in high-pressure pipes
All Hutchinson's knowledge and expertise in rubber, product development and assembling rubber and metal parts goes into their brake hoses.
Our brake hoses meet the requirements of numerous manufacturers who use us for their first-fit components. Hutchinson does not compromise on the quality and reliability of safety components.
Technical advantages of the Hutchinson range
- Original component quality
- Flexibility, reliability and longevity
- Good temperature resistance (from -57°C to +160°C)
- Excellent dynamic behaviour
- Good volumetric expansion
- Good pressure resistance (>900 bars)